Group members blogs

Here are my group members blogs.

Conor Murray

Jamie Reeves

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our script


We have completed our script as a draft but I have found a list of specifications that a script has to consist of to be completed at a professional standard. Here is the list of the specifications that are required to produce a professional script.
  • 12pt Dark Courier
  • Left margin: 1.6in (4.06cm)
  • Right margin: 3/4in (1.9cm)
  • Dialogue: 2.6in(6.5cm)
  • Character Name: 3.9in (10.0cm)
  • Parentheticals: 3.3in (8.0cm)
  • Character Names: Upper case on first introduction, lower case from then on
  • CAPITALISE: Significant props and sound (eg. a KNIFE, a BANG)
  • CAPITALISE: Key points of direction (eg. ZOOM, JUMP-CUT)
I am going to rewrite our script using all of the bullet points above, and then I will link it to my blog via this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment