Group members blogs

Here are my group members blogs.

Conor Murray

Jamie Reeves

Thursday, February 3, 2011

First time using photoshop.

To create our magazine review and the poster for our film we decided that we would use photoshop. Photoshop has all of the tools and effects that are needed for us to create a magazine review and film poster at a very high standard. I have never used photoshop before so I decided to have a first time mess around to help me learn and get used to the software. Below is a quick poster that I have created using basic techniques and the basic tools that photoshop has to offer.
After I had completed my photoshop poster for the first time I decided that the photoshop part of the magazine article and the poster that we were creating was not going to be done by me. The film poster will be created by jamie and I will recreate the poster in a way that I would have done it.



No comments:

Post a Comment