Group members blogs

Here are my group members blogs.

Conor Murray

Jamie Reeves

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The target I set myself

Level 3 36–47 marks

There is evidence of proficiency in the creative use of many of the following technical skills:

holding a shot steady, where appropriate;

framing a shot, including and excluding elements as appropriate;

using a variety of shot distances as appropriate;

shooting material appropriate to the task set;

selecting mise-en-scène including colour, figure, lighting, objects and setting;

editing so that meaning is apparent to the viewer;

using varied shot transitions and other effects selectively and appropriately for the task set;

using sound with images and editing appropriately for the task set;
• using titles appropriately.

Im aiming for a level three for my practical work. I think this because the targets are as high as I believe my capibilities will allow me to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment